Bnai Raphael Chesed Organization values each of its donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors’ contact and financial information. All online and offline donor transactions with BRCO are covered by this policy and is conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized BRCO employees. BRCO does not trade, sell, or rent your e-mail address to others. We will not sell, share, or exchange any of our donor’s information, including your e-mail, phone or mailing lists to ensure that your private information stays private.
What We Collect
BRCO collects the following personal information from our donors: donor name, acknowledgement name, amount donated, address, telephone number, and email address.
How We Use Donor Information
Donor information is used for internal purposes only. BRCO does not sell or lease donor information. Donor information will only be used by BRCO staff to:
- Distribute receipts for donations.
- Thank donors for their contribution.
- Inform donors about current and upcoming activities, including additional opportunities to support BRCO.
- Track and analyze donor data.
- Comply with current rules and regulations governing IRS 501(c)(3) financial reporting and.
- Comply with any reporting requirements related to specific grants or contributions.
Donor Bill of Rights
1. To be informed of BRCO’s mission, of the way BRCO intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for its intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on BRCO Board of Directors and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to BRCO most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used by BRCO for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of all contributions to BRCO.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.